8-28mm Single Optical Fiber Round Cable Slitter for Armoured cables
The design of utility knife is suitable for sheaths or multi-core cables with amoured sheaths.The main purpose is cutting the outer amoured sheath of the fiber optic cable to get fiber optic wires inside. This utility knife is designed with a precision adjustable blade to avoid damage to the optical fiber. Pay attention to below various models of outer diameter range of cable, the blade of utility knife can set 5.5mm depth in various models.
|Product name:Cable Stripper
The guide wheel color of model cable diameter range:
|Network tester (for testing cables)
- Stripping cable
- make Ethernet connector
- Test network cable
- Used for armoring optical cable polyethylene sheath and armor protective layer, longitudinal peeling
A: Define cable structure
1.multi-code cable structure may have solid inner adjacent Sheath and outer adjacent Armored Sheath. In order to avoid tool damage, please make sure the cable structure first.
B: Set the cutter head
1.Slitting blade of utility knife can adjustable, when put the sample of cable into utility knife, then it can set the depth of utility knife. It has a groove in the buttom of Thumb knob A, you can turn the screw from above to adjust height of cutter head. There are 10 divisions in the buttom of thumb knob, it will adjust the height to 1mm when you turn around cutter head. Opposite,Each tick=0.1mm. After you adjust distance of cutter head, Utility knife will have a locked sound on the cable, it can avoid the cutter head set too deap then lead to damage structure inside the cable.
C. Operaing of utility knife: According to step1-6, it can be used in structure with high internal and external strength.(Longitudinal cut)
1.Release the black thumb nut "A", Rotate the blade to make it move Longitudinally.
2.Put the cable into the loose tool,adjust yellow finger knob B to a suitable location.
3.Turn the black thumb nut until the blade can cut the cable longitudinally.
4. Strip the cable sheath longitudinally when pulling the tool. If it is used for a hard cable sheath with "lay", you can slightly adjust the blade to adjust the hardness.
5. Release black finger nut, rotate the tool 180 ° around the electrical cable and re-tighten the black button for a second longitudinal cut.
6. Use oblique pliers or a screwdriver to separate and correct the cut cable
7. If you need to cut the cable with a strong sheath, stop in step 6.
8. The following additional steps are suitable for cutting the cable with a strong sheath (optical cable cutting).
9. For cutting the optical cable, you can make a longitudinal cut to the center of the optical cable jacket, slide the tool to a predetermined position.
10. loosen the black finger nut A, rotate the blade 90 ° to set the radial cutting, and re-tighten the black button to set the blade depth.
11. Rotate the tool around the fiber optic cable to cut.
12. the cable is now unplugged and then trimmed.
Evertop Communications Co.,Limited
Evertop Communications Co.,Limited was founded in July 2002, specializing in telecommunication systems, such as fiber optic patch cord, fiber optic connector, fiber optic adapter,etc. We keep growing rapidly during these years. Evertop Communications Co.,Limited has been enjoyed great reputation in the international market. Our major customers come from Europe, U.S.A.,Middle East, etc. We welcome warmly more cooperation with corporations and individuals from different areas in the world.
Q1: What is your main products?
A: Fiber optic cable, patch cord, adapter, pigtail, connector, joint closure and so on.
Q2: What is your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 7-15 Working Days.The specific delivery time depends on the items and quantity of your order.
Q3: Can you offer Free Pre-Sales Consulting or Free Sample?
A: Yes. Evertop offer 12 hours quick pre-sales response and free consulting. Any kind of technical support are available for our customers.
Free Samples are available, for your evaluation, if you are interested
Q4: How can I pay for order?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, western union.
Q5: How can I communication with you more easier ?
A: Skype: evertopcomms8